Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Reach for the Rainbow is thrilled to announce we are an official charity of the 2016 Scotiabank Charity Challenge!
A charitable organization since 1987, Reach for the Rainbow has created a full family support system that provides critical navigation to families that provides integrated recreational opportunities for children and youth with physical and developmental disabilities at organized summer camps and recreational programs across the province of Ontario. Presently, we serve approximately 550 children a year and our plan is to increase that number by 25% – unfortunately there is far more demand than we can accommodate.
Join our team by running/walking Marathon, Half-Marathon or 5K in support of Reach for the Rainbow and help bring us closer to our goal of $5,000! Thanks to the generous donations from people like you, Reach for the Rainbow is able to to help more children & youth with disabilities that are under resourced be able to participate in integrated recreational opportunities.
- Reach will have a team kickoff on site the day of the race!
- Raise $200 by race day and we will reimburse your registration fee!
- Tax receipts will be issued for every donation of $20+!
Sign up today and start supporting Reach for the Rainbow! How to register:
- Contact Reach for the Rainbow to receive official charity code.
- Visit www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com and select Reach for the Rainbow as your charity of choice and apply official charity code.
- Personalize your fundraising page and share with your family/friends and supporters!
Reach for the Rainbow Contact:
Community Engagement Coordinator
416-503-0088 ext. 140