Enjoy a first-class one-day golf event in the Muskokas where 108 of Canada’s corporate superstars take on the fabled Öviinbyrd Golf Course!
The Ultimate Golf Challenge on Monday, June 12 2017 will raise significant dollars for Reach for the Rainbow programs for children with disabilities and offers everyone involved, from sponsors to golfers, a unique experience.
The Ultimate is for golfers who want to think, play and win like the pros, all while making a difference. And everyone who plays is part of a prestigious community of people who are inspired by the power of inclusion.
One day of golf, one night of fun!
THE LUXE EXPERIENCE:
- 18 holes of golf at the exclusive members-only Öviinbyrd Golf Course
- Accommodations at the five star JW Marriott Rosseau on June 12
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Banquet Dinner featuring a selection of fine wines and beverages
- Live & Silent Auctions featuring vacations, sports memorabilia and an assortment of must-have "unique" products and experiences
- Closest-to-the-Pin prizes on all par 3s and incredible Golfer Gifts
- Cost is $2,000 per player, value is Priceless
To reserve your spots for this June 12 first-class golf event please connect with us soon to avoid disappoint – this is absolutely a first-come, first-served event. Sponsorship opportunities are also still available.
Tax Receipts are available.
Registration: Tayler Holdright
416.503.0088 ext. 140
Sponsorship: Sharron MacKay
416.503.0088 ext. 124